Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Welcome to Munchkinville

Welcome, Welcome!

You will be following me back through Munchkinville or as others call it Kindergarten. We will have many bumps and bruises as we start a new year but also encounter tons of hugs and kisses to ease our way.

It's been three years since my last group of munchkins. Those munchkins were such a wonderful and diverse group of kiddos that I decided to loop up to 1st Grade then made the trek up to 2nd Grade with them. Looping has such a great impact on both the students and the teachers. Having those munchkins for three years was a life changing experience and I loved it!

The experience was a wonderful one. I was able to see the tremendous growth of each and every one of them, as well as, the growth of their parents.

Am I scared to start a new year? You better believe it!! Am I ready for sneezes in my face, runny boogers, accidents because they didn't ask to go potty, or throwing up because they ate too many goodies??? No way, but who is ever ready for things like that. They just keep me on my toes!
Am I excited? Yes, I can't wait to work with a new group of munchkins!

I hope you enjoy the ups and downs of Munchkinville and my preparation mentally and physically to endure a new year of 5 year olds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment